With Staff Management | SMX, you'll get a weekly paycheck, learn new skills, meet new people, and work with a great management team in a clean and safe environment.
Staff Management | SMX has immediate openings for our premier client on the East Side of Indianapolis! Complete your application today and schedule a phone interview.
We currently have immediate openings for 1st and 2nd shift.
Multiple positions ranging from $12 - $18.50/hr. Openings have potential for full time hire based on performance and attendance.
Temperature checks, social distancing and face masks will be required for your safety.
Come be part of our team environment!.
Duties: - Vary by department.
• Ability to perform job-related tasks/duties, according to job standards.
• Ability to operate all necessary equipment and/or machinery to perform job-related task(s).
• Ability to properly setup all necessary equipment and/or machinery to perform job-related task(s).
• Ability to understand safety guidelines that relate to job responsibilities.
• Ability to correctly interpret operational method sheet.
• Ability to perform quality inspections/Total Quality Check.
• Ability to demonstrate a working knowledge of material flow tools.
• Ability to understand visual standards and nonconforming material system.
• Ability to properly use material handling equipment.
Employment Types: Full Time.
Work Location: SM | SMX at Allegion, 2720 Tobey Drive, Indianapolis, IN 46219.
Job Types: Assembly, General Labor, General Production, Light Industrial, Machine Operator, Manufacturing, Material Handler, Production, Shipping and Receiving.
Shifts: 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Attributes: Background Check, Drug Test, Stand for Shift Duration, Must be at least 18 years old.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Climate Controlled Environment, Weekly paychecks, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options, Medical / Dental Insurance, Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply).
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 30 pounds.
Education Required: HS Diploma or GED.
Starting Wage: $13.00.
Pay Rate: Weekly pay.
Bonus: Referral Bonus.
• High School diploma or GED required.
• Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 20 pounds of force frequent, and/or 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• Previous experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Ability to work mandatory overtime.
• Must have excellent attendance.
• Steel toed shoes required for some departments.