Job Summary: To implement, service and retain existing clients while enhancing and maintaining strong working relationships with existing clients. Act as a liaison between Delta Dental and agents, consultants and clients to ensure proper program administration and all service needs are met.
Primary Job Responsibilities
1. Ensures that all service needs are met for the corporation's clients, including resolution of issues and provides ongoing training and education to clients on the strengths and advantages of the organization to ensure renewal goals are met.
2. Organizes, coordinates and prepares for activities related to implementations, finalizing renewals, including possible negotiations and underwriting involvement.
3. Reviews the financial status of groups and prepares reports and program rate data for submission to groups.
4. Participates in business and professional organizations to develop relationships and improve knowledge.
5. Develops and maintains contact with key individuals in the group benefits department. This includes individual calls, benefit conferences, conventions, entertainment and special events.
Perform other related assigned duties as necessary to complete the Primary Job Responsibilities as described above.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled