About Praxair Surface Technologies
Praxair Surface Technologies, Inc. (PST), a subsidiary of Linde, Inc, a global industrial gas company, offers a comprehensive array of high-performance materials, equipment, coatings and technologies to the aviation, energy and other industries. By continuously advancing materials and coatings technologies, PST helps customers improve environmental performance, decrease energy consumption, extend component life, improve productivity, minimize downtime, reduce operating costs and produce high-quality products. Additional information about PST is available at www.praxairsurfacetechnologies.com.
PST is currently seeking an Account Manager for the West Coast region. The Account Manager will be responsible for a specific territory in North America with focus on growing metal powder sales and managing accounts. This is a remote position where the individual will work with the team located in Indianapolis. We are looking for a “go getter” excited about this emerging technology and able to help continue strong growth in markets including aerospace, energy, industrial and other.
Great opportunity to join our growing additive manufacturing team!
Typical duties may include, but not limited to the following:
- Generate sales within an assigned territory and group of existing accounts.
- Results oriented self-starter able to operate effectively in remote office environment
- Accountable for achieving established sales targets by seeking out new business and maintaining productive working relationships with existing customers through frequent contact.
- Consult with customers drawing upon technical skills and experience to make technical and economic assessments to demonstrate the value of the product.
- Develop knowledge and collect data on the account's business, products, processes, customers and growth opportunities to better understand market and specific customer needs.
- Respond to new prospect inquiries.
- Execute targeted prospecting projects to identify new opportunities for self and sales team.
- Maintain good coordination and communication with other sales representatives, operations, leadership and functional groups such as marketing, customer service, technology, engineering and others, to ensure the account strategies are aligned with the available resources and market objectives.
- Represent PST in a professional and dignified manner at all times.
- Key sales metrics include revenue growth, customer activity, opportunity pipeline management and pricing; diligent use of CRM to manage the territory and communicate results is expected.
- Other duties as assigned