- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field - Required
- 2+ Years of Experience - Required
- Knowledge ofHMO, PPO, TPA, PHO and Managed Care functions - Required
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepares Accounts Payable invoices for payment (matches invoices to PO's, codes the invoices and gets appropriate approvals).
- Processes Health Rules check trace issues and FACTs issues.
- Maintains Pre-paid schedules.
- Maintains supporting schedules for month-end close.
- Maintains monthly reinsurance reporting.
- Maintains cash spreadsheets and balancing between accounting systems.
- Maintains Due Diligence/Escheats process.
- Timekeeping on the payroll system as assigned.
- Process Flexible Spending Account/Dependent Care payments and reconcile with payroll reports.
- Reconcile premium billing outstanding A/R accounts.
- Prepare and maintain spreadsheets for audits as required.
- Maintains knowledge of current trends and developments in the field by reading appropriate books, journals, and other literature and attending related seminars, conferences, and the like.
- Provide assistance and required documentation to external auditors.
- Participates in departmental quality assessment and continuous quality improvement activities as directed through identification of quality improvement opportunities, goal setting, collection and evaluation of data, implementation of action plans or related applications.
- Other duties as assigned or when necessary to maintain efficient operations of the department and the Company as a whole.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.