Our dealership is seeking a career minded accounting professional to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities.
- Set controls and budgets to mitigate risk and increase return on investments
- Conduct internal audits to assess financial status
- Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations
- Preparation of monthly financial statements, internal and external financial reports, and weekly cash reports
- Maintenance of general ledger for account, journal and schedule changes
- Monitor accounts receivable
- Previous accounting experience but will train the right person
- Current college graduates are welcome to apply
- Accounting degree
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in Excel and Word
To be considered for this position -- APPLY NOW
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.