Kelly Services is seeking candidates for Accountant positions in Indianapolis, IN.
These are 38-hour per week, long term contract to hire positions.
Pay: $24 per hour
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiarity with the COSO Internal Control Framework and a general understanding of the concept of internal controls, monitoring, and risk assessment.
- Ability to take notes and observe processes, formulating the information obtained from these exercises into clear and concise documentation of processes and procedures.
- Ability to review a process/procedure and identify the controls within the process. Also, the ability to recognize a control should exist within a process that may not be present in current state procedures.
- Ability to collaborate and engage individuals from all levels within the organization, to work towards a common goal or purpose. This would require an ability to obtain their trust and cooperation, while also being able to ask questions in a professional manner without appearing to be confrontational.
- Familiarity with process flows, being able to interpret process flow diagrams. Ability to create process flows from narrative documentation would be beneficial.
- Organization skills to help keep projects on track, and to ensure that collaboration with business owners stays on track while also being empathetic to the value of the business owner’s time, schedule, and responsibilities.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field; CPA a plus
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in finance, financial planning, working with internal controls
- Working knowledge of Excel would be beneficial
- Working knowledge of COSO Internal Control Framework and working in SOX or similar environment a plus
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write and create documentation in a professional manner, with accuracy and in a concise manner
- Attention to accuracy and detail required
Apply today for immediate consideration for open positions!
Please note - these positions are being recruited for by a virtual Kelly recruiter, not your local branch office. You can apply directly to this posting (PLEASE INCLUDE AN UPDATED RESUME) or by emailing your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. Please include the title of the job and its location in your email.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.