Diverse Staffing is now accepting new applicants for immediate hire. This is a temp to hire position. In this job, you will work for our client at a facility in Lebanon, IN. This position pays up to $ 17 per hour and is a first shift position.
Our client has grown from a single site wiring harness operation into a multi-location company with a highly respected role as a worldwide resource and supplier.
An Accounting Associate for our team on this assignment will be asked to be responsible for accurate bookkeeping and other administrative duties. The Senior Accountant relies on this person to act as a right hand. It is extremely important that the candidate be confident and proactive in addressing accounting issues and in bringing them to the attention of the Senior Accountant.
The following is an example of some of the tasks you may be asked to perform daily working at this position:
- Process vendor invoices for multiple locations
- Compile data and prepare a variety of reports.
- Reconcile accounting records with internal company employees and management, or external vendors or customers.
- Resolve vendor inquiries regarding payment of invoices.
- Investigate questionable data and take action to resolve discrepancies.
- Manage corporate purchasing card account -- monitor accounts to ensure payments are made properly and timely.
- Maintain up-to-date vendor payment and tax information -- ensuring vendor files are kept current and accurate; updating tax information for the vendor -- collect current W-9s from vendors – prepare 1099s at year end.
- Provide audit trail -- monitor unapproved accounts payable queue; maintain and file vendor invoices along with supporting documents.
- Contribute to corporate profits -- take advantage of cash and anticipation discounts offered by vendors for early payment.
- Enhance the accounting function -- perform ad hoc analysis and special projects as required.
- While the main focus of this role is for accounts payable, candidate will serve as a backup for the accounts receivable process as needed.
At Diverse Staffing, our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it!
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at:
Lebanon Recruiting Center
Address: 425 N Mt Zion Rd Lebanon, IN 46052
Job Order ID: #161783