CPA and public accounting experience required
As an Accounting Manager, you will direct financial activities such as planning, procurement, and transaction accounting for all parts of the organization.
Accounting Manager responsibilities:
- Supervising employees performing financial reporting, billing, collections, payroll, and budgeting duties
- Coordinating and directing the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, or investment activities of all or part of an organization
- Developing internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting
- Preparing or directing preparation of financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 3-5 years minimum work experience
- Public accounting experience preferred
- Management experience preferred
Accounting Managers, let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition. Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring directors, so we can connect your work experiences to the open job. Our client has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Accounting Manager. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring director while preparing you for that specific interview. If you have a strong accounting background and are ready to take your career to the next level, let Vaco help you make it happen. Apply today!