We are currently hiring for an Administrative position with one of the top automotive support companies in Indiana! This position offers weekly pay starting at $15/hour, benefits and the opportunity to become a Team Lead within this department.
- Included, but are not limited to...
- Responsible for counting, opening, identifying, sorting, logging, uploading and scanning of all assigned daily mail, faxes or keys.
- Assist with the daily shipment of documents/keys, pick-up, sorting or filing of mail/documents.
- Review emails from customers, providers, lienholders, attorneys, etc.
- May be required to conduct quality review of files for accuracy, ensuring that all required/executable documents have been procured and that file is ready for billing.
- May assist with the daily shipment of packages to multiple locations, both domestic and international.
- Experience working within an office setting as an administrative assistant or within an administrative support role.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Ability to work overtime (OT) during the week and various Saturdays.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.