- Coordinate conference calls and schedule meetings.
- Will send emails and answer phones as needed.
- General office administrative duties such as: handling incoming and outgoing deliveries; type correspondence, monitor mail deliveries, file, maintain office supplies and order as necessary; maintain office equipment.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
Location: West Indianapolis, IN.
- 3-5 years minimum administrative experience required.
- EXCELLENT computer skills, in all Microsoft programs.
- Preparation of various projects or presentations that may require the use of spreadsheets, power point presentations, etc.
- Accounting and SAP experience is a PLUS!
- Professional appearance.
- MUST HAVE QuickBooks experience.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly organized and attention to detail, must be comfortable working alone and with a team!
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express can help you find the type of job that is a perfect fit for your needs and abilities, and you will never pay a fee for our services and support. Whether you're looking for a full-time position, part-time work, or a more flexible schedule, Express can place you in a wide range of jobs that meet your employment goals, including Administrative, Industrial, and Professional positions. Let us help you today! For more information, please visit our website www.Expressindywest.com
Benefits Available to Eligible Express Associates
- Referral Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision Plan
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday/Vacation Pay
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Life Insurance
- Prescription Drug Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- Short-Term Disability For a complete listing of all open positions, visit Our Jobs page.
How to apply:
Email your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]