Job Summary/Company Information:
- A company located east of downtown Indianapolis is looking to hire an Administrative Assistant.
- This person will be assisting the sales department with typing and emailing bids and quotes, keeping the quote log up to date, filing, and printing specs and blueprints as needed
- Assist with updating and monitoring work orders, help with answering the phones, and other administrative duties as needed.
$14-$15 /hr. depending on experience
Potential end of the year bonus
Once hired on the company offers medical and vision insurance. Company pays 60% for employee and family.
Holiday and vacation time
- Potential end of the year bonus
Schedule: The hours will be Monday – Thursday 8am – 5 pm; Friday 8am-4pm
The ideal candidate will have previous office experience. Construction related experience a plus!
- Strong computer skills (especially in Microsoft Excel and Outlook)
- Be personable and have great verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
How to apply: Email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm.
Download the Express Jobs App to browse and apply for jobs:
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.expresspros.ExpressJobs&hl=en
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/expressjobs/id1250560964?mt=8
Our office info: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south-central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting, Finance, HR, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!