Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County is hiring an Administrative Assistant!
Job Summary/Company Information:
- The Administrative Assistant/Affiliate Support Coordinator provides support for the Executive Director, the Board of Directors, ReStore Operation, HFHJC committees and all other functions which are necessary to further the engagement and mission of Habitat for Humanity of Johnson County.
Affiliate Administrative Support
- The Coordinator will be responsible for answering phones, greeting visitors, and distributing mail
- Assist with meeting prep and taking minutes for board meetings, committee meetings, and special events
- Assist with documentation and data entry – Maintain organized files for mortgages, AP/AR, bank accounts, taxes, etc.
- Maintain good working relationship with vendors; manage invoice discrepancies; set up credit accounts with vendors; order supplies/material as needed.
- Assist Executive Director with Coordinating and executing of all aspects of organization’s social media/outreach including but not limited to website updates, newsletter, Facebook, press releases etc.
- Will assist at the ReStore 1-2x monthly or as needed. Cashier/stocking duties.
- Assist Executive Director with donor cultivation and maintaining donor database
- Process all donations and report deposit summary to Treasurer monthly
- Assist Executive Director with annual budget preparation
- Assist with fundraising strategies
- Continually look for new sources of revenue including grant opportunities
- Manage scheduling of volunteers for HFHJC events including but not limited to fundraising events, build days (site host, lunch committee and build volunteers), special events as needed
- Manage and maintain volunteer database
- Collect and report volunteer hours to Executive Director for reporting
- $30-$32K yearly
- Direct Hire Opportunity
Schedule: Mon- Fri: 8am-5pm - 40hrs weekly/some weekends as needed
- 5+ years working in a professional office environment
- Knowledge of non-profit business operations
- Experience in community-based fundraising preferred
- Good computer skills - Proficient in MS Office and experience with social media
- Ability to collaborate with diverse groups, both internal and external
- Self-motivation / self-starter attitude / dependability a must!
- Good communication and leadership skills
- Possess a familiarity with Johnson County
How to apply:
- Email me your resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Fill out our Online application: https://apply.expresspros.com
- Call me at 317-300-9508 Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm
Visit our office in person: 201 S. Emerson Ave., Suite 110 Greenwood, IN 46143
SE Corner of Main St. & Emerson - ½ mile off I-65S at the Greenwood exit 99. Next door to Starbucks.
Serving the Southside of Indianapolis, Shelbyville, Greenwood, Franklin, and the surrounding south central counties, Express Employment Professionals’ Certified Professional Staffing Team specializes in Contract and Direct Hire placements in Engineering, Accounting and Finance, and Skilled Manufacturing. There are no fees for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting businesses in finding top talent. We have been hired directly by our companies to find them the best candidate for the job!