PeopleShare is looking for an
for One of our Top Clients!!
JOB TITLE: Administrative Assistant
PAY: $14-$15/hr based on experience
The Administrative Assistant, will provide professional-level support to leaders across the organization. You'll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
- Plan and arrange travel itineraries, process expenses and manage schedules
- Communicate well with leadership, team members and other departments
- Maintain office supplies by checking inventory and order items
- Generate memos, emails and reports when appropriate
- Organize meetings, schedule meeting facilities and take care of resulting follow-up activities
- Assume responsibility for maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines
- Collaborates with all site leadership and personnel to ensure site success, personnel needs are met and employee engagement efforts are maintained.
- Manage sensitive and confidential matters like employee relations and organizational changes
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to support tasks of moderate complexity, which require discretion and independent judgment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, maintain confidentiality when appropriate
- Superior communication and proofreading skills
- Organizational abilities and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and deal with strict deadlines
- High level of courtesy, helpfulness, and professionalism
- Ensures strict confidentiality of all patient, staff and company information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1 year of greater of Administrative experience
- Experience booking travel arrangements
- Knowledge of multiple administrative disciplines
This is a clerical administrative position in a professional office setting. The employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, use hands, stoop, bend and reach. Extensive use of a phone and a PC is required. Position may require to work remotely at times.
PeopleShare (formerly Reliance Staffing) is the largest staffing company on the east coast hiring temporary to permanent and permanent jobs in Virginia throughout the Chesterfield, Midlothian, Bon Air, Chester, Mechanicsville, Ashland, Colonial Heights, Glen Allen, Sandston, Rockville, Powhatan, Highland Springs, and Henrico areas. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, order filler, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare and its affiliates (Best Practices and Reliance Staffing) provide equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status, or any other protected category or class under federal, state, and/or local laws. This policy applies to all locations and all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.