BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Administrative Assistant, for an opportunity in Indianapolis, IN
- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Contract: 6+ months
- Start: 5/17/2021
Administrative Assistant III is responsible for providing administrative support to a large department. The candidate organizes department functions and meetings, answers questions pertaining to company policies and provides complex administrative support for the entire group. The candidate provides various administrative supports and exercises considerable independent judgment. With an expectation that projects can be assigned to complete with minimal supervision.
1) Providing wide range of administrative support to include: word processing, ordering supplies, meeting preparation, conference organization, travel arrangements, filing, time sheet/attendance tracking, P.O. processing, and assistance in hiring temporary employees
2)Performing a variety of both complex and routine duties such as creating letters, spreadsheets, reports and assist in development of presentations
3) Assisting in special projects requiring researching, compiling data, bookkeeping and payrolling assistance, and some analysis if required
4) Assisting with department budget process including
reconciling discrepancies in methodology financial statements, inputting and receiving financials
5) Assisting lower level administrative staff with various projects or tasks if required
6) Responsibilities include managing and prioritizing schedules and complex calendar needs;
7) coordinating meetings and materials, taking meeting minutes.
8) Maintain a high level of dependability and confidentiality.
1) Ability to multi-task
2) Proficient in the use of multiple software packages, with an emphasis on spreadsheets and graphics programs
3) Proficient in spelling, grammar, and composition
4) Strong written and verbal communication skills
5) Strong analytical skills
6) Ability to type 60 WPM
7) Ability to use the internet and online tools
8) Filing (alpha and numerical)
9) Ability to lift up to 30 pounds
10) Excel mastery
1) 5+ yrs. of administrative work experience
2) High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio
4) Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency
5) Performs well independently, while able to work effectively with internal and external associates
6) Highly organized with the ability to balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
7) Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment
8) Experience with maintaining complex calendars is preferred
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 131589 when responding to this ad.