Administrative Assistant/IRP/Permit Specialist
Under general supervision, the IRP/Permits Operations Specialist provides administrative support services between the two functions within the Fleet Vehicle Operation; International Registration Plan (IRP) and Permits, in order to manage new equipment and the annual renewal process for our clients. This position is responsible for processing and completing annual permit renewals and IRP renewals while delivering support through phone, email, express mail and first class mail. This position is highly detail oriented and requires the ability to manage time efficiently. The candidate must have strong organizational skills to be able to multitask effectively and to ensure proper follow-up with both the internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- 30% Process vehicle annual permit renewals for applicable clients during scheduled renewal periods by state, online or manual completion of renewal paperwork and mailing to state, distribution of permits via express mail or electronically via e-mail.
- 30% Successfully complete the annual IRP renewals for applicable clients during scheduled renewal periods by state. Analysis of vehicles for renewal for approval by customer upon confirmation of current fleet inventory. Creation of pre-bill to obtain renewal funds prior to actual submission. Online or manual completion of renewal paperwork and mailing to state. Cab card distribution upon receipt.
- 20% Manage ad hoc tasks associated with new equipment, replacement plates, etc. associated with IRP customers or new permits as assigned by Customer Success.
- 10% Ensure timely updating of renewal and/or ad hoc work for IRP and Permits on available data trackers as provided by management.
- 10% Other duties as identified by management
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 119596 when responding to this ad.