We are improving the lives we touch. We need passionate, talented people working together who share our desire to provide the best quality care to our patients and lead the fight against the opioid epidemic. We are prepared to treat the entire disease, not just a piece of it.
Indianapolis Comprehensive Treatment Center, located in Indianapolis, Indiana, is part of Acadia Healthcare's Comprehensive Treatment Centers, the leading provider of medication-assisted treatment in the nation. Our mission is to provide full-circle care that includes a blend of therapies and the use of safe and effective medications. Our team is the front line of our fight against the opiate epidemic.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Opportunity for growth that is second to none in the industry
Your Job as an Administrative Support II/Medical Billing:
The Administrative Support/Medical Biller role will perform routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence and reports, scheduling appointments, organizing and maintaining paper and electronic files, or providing information to patients or visitors. The Administrative Support/Medical Biller may work with patients to secure billing information, reconciling billing reports and verifying insurance for patients. The Administrative Support/Medical Biller will perform duties using specific knowledge of medical terminology and clinic procedures.
We have daily shifts that allow our employees to have stable schedules and enjoy quality time away from the facility. Shift hours are early mornings from Monday - Friday 6am to 2:30 pm, allowing you to enjoy a great work/life balance.
Your Responsibilities as an Administrative Support/Medical Billing:
- Establishes, maintains and retrieves general files for clinic or department;
- Manages and coordinate administrative programs and office activities;
- Uses computer software to create spreadsheets, manage databases, and prepare presentations, reports, and documents;
- Answers telephones and takes messages or transfers calls, schedule appointments and update calendars,
- Assists in arranging staff meetings, handling incoming and outgoing mail and faxes, prepares memos, invoices, or other reports;
- Maintains databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper;
- May perform basic bookkeeping;
- May work with patients to secure billing information, reconciling billing reports and verifying insurance for patients; and,
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your Skills and Qualifications as an Administrative Support II/Medical Billing:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; secretarial or similar training preferred
- 2+ years secretarial or administrative experience
- Knowledge of administrative processes and systems such as word processing and spreadsheet software, managing files and patient records
- Detail oriented, excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information
- Able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Healthcare experience preferred