Are you an accountant who lives & breathes agriculture to the point that you’re just as comfortable talking crop yields as you are balance sheets? Do you enjoy detailed project work, to the point that it makes you giddy when everything ties out?
If you are a process-minded communicator who is most fulfilled when collaborating with other professionals and clients, we invite you to consider joining the Pinion IO team at K
•Coe Isom as an Accounting Services Coordinator. Our group is on the forefront of innovation within the agricultural industry and accounting profession. We are utilizing technology to synthesize data more quickly, changing the landscape and increasing our need for leaders who consistently bring their critical thinking skills into play.
What our team does:
Pinion IO is an agile and innovative technology platform designed around agriculture. It was developed to bridge the divide between farm operations and intelligent data. Pinion IO is breaking barriers with its full business connectivity through a single point of entry dashboard. It integrates and organizes all farm operations data – from daily financials to crop yields to market statistics… the applications are limitless. Pinion IO technology effortlessly drives financial decision-making and advances operations management on the farm.
Our people are curious question-askers, unafraid of change. They spend their days helping business owners evaluate the state of their financial operations, which lead into real and practical decisions that impact the success of their operations. If selected as an Accounting Services Coordinator, you’ll lead the team in reviewing data and trends to determine if what we are seeing ‘makes sense’.
What you’ll be doing:
The Accounting Services Coordinator can expect to become a key business partner for our farming clients and help them strategically grow their business, as you provide detailed project oversight. This role will provide you with an opportunity to challenge the status quo and make a real difference as you effectively manage people, projects, and clients. As the project lead and the ‘on boarder’, you’re likely to impact client first impressions as you guide them through software launches, changes to their financial reporting processes, and accounting system transitions. (In fact, this role will likely provide you with direct client contact sooner than many other opportunities at this level.) Your ability to delegate effectively is key, as you lead a team of bright accounting professionals. Working together, you’ll develop creative ideas and deliver significant value to our clients.
What you’ll need for this position:
- At least 3 years of experience in public accounting
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience within the agricultural industry
- Demonstrated success in preparing and presenting accounting client deliverables
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to articulate financial information\
- An interest in leading and mentoring other team members
- Willingness to travel occasionally overnight
- Business development exposure
- Project management software experience
- Technical training abilities
What’s in it for you:
• Leadership, influence, fulfillment, growth and development
• A people-centered culture, with fun as part of our core firm values
• A robust training and development program, designed to help you enhance your distinct abilities and use them to grow your career and the firm
• More freedom to explore and focus on your unique areas of interest
•Coe Isom offers a competitive compensation and excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401k, profit sharing, holidays, flexible work arrangements, and paid leave. EOE.
How to apply: We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average Accounting Services Coordinator! Impress us with your Ag and technical skills, and then blow our minds with your attention to detail and communication style. Submit your interest via an online application at www.kcoe.com/careers. Attach a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience and approach might blend well with our unique way of supporting internal and external clients.