• Bachelor’s degree in Operations Management, Business Administration, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related preferred;
• Ten or more years management experience in a Lean Manufacturing environment;
• Demonstrated ability to lead an organization toward its objectives;
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously;
• Demonstrated ability to lead people and achieve results through others;
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop direct reports;
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.