The Change Management Analyst is responsible for reviewing, researching, and deciphering regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management. The Change Management Analyst identifies new regulations and using discretion and judgment, determines if these changes impact the servicing business areas. Works closely with Servicing Management, compliance, and legal, and also leads frequent meetings with Change Committee personnel (consisting of senior and middle servicing management, compliance, and legal) to discuss change implementation and procedural changes due to regulation impact with strict timelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review all Mortgage related Regulatory changes and updates with required knowledge of applicable federal, state, local, and company-specific regulations, policies and guidelines affecting business practices to determine if these changes impact the servicing business areas and makes needed recommendations.
- Translate agency and regulatory technical material and concepts into verbal and written communications for Freedom Management in various departments.
- Assess the change, determine the impacts, and based on impact assist the Change Management Manager to design a strategy to support the organization through the change, execute the strategy, and measure its effectiveness based on a change adoption model.
- The Change Management Analyst utilizes discretion and independent judgment to read, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material
- Develop and execute communication plans and leadership messaging to properly prepare target audiences for upcoming changes and ensure the success of the initiatives
- Design and facilitate meetings or focus groups as appropriate
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders.
- Maintain documentation with respect to all Servicing changes.
- Communicate changes to all affected and responsible parties within Servicing.
- Assist all areas with any questions, concerns, or problems with regards to specific changes or the change process.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects and timelines.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelors Degree from a Four (4) year College or University; or five (5) to eight (8) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Need to be able to read, research, and decipher regulatory and compliance material to translate for Servicing Management.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
government regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to
effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
Work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid
geometry and trigonometry. Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited
standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
form. The duties performed are essential to the administration of the department.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or
feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to
perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in
this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a
contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry’s largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans