Diverse Tech Services is now accepting Analytical Development Research Scientist applicants for immediate hire. This is an 18-month contract position. In this job, you will work for our client in Indianapolis, IN . This is a 1st shift position from 8:00 AM and 5:00PM. This role will be 80% remote with 20% time spent onsite, so candidates must be LOCAL. Please indicate salary requirements when applying.
Our client has been making medicines that make life better for over 140 years. Join a Team that is constantly recognized as one of the nation’s most Diverse, Innovative, Inclusive, Sustainable, and Ethical companies.
As part of a multi-disciplinary team in BRD Analytical, the Research Scientist will define the use of analytical control strategies and the use of analytical, bioanalytical and characterization methods to design an integrated control strategy enabling process and product development. They will be responsible for the development and application of technical capabilities to the portfolio of biosynthetic molecules, synthetic small molecules and peptides.
- Understands and complies with corporate, divisional, and departmental procedures, including GMP, safety, and other regulations
- Demonstrates technical excellence at performing and assessing multiple analytical methods to enable oversight of third-party labs
- Displays comprehensive knowledge of various techniques to enable troubleshooting and problem solving (e.g., HPLC, GC, X-ray diffraction, Karl Fischer, UV, MS, Dissolution, Disintegration, compendial and parenteral tests – particulates).
- Develop all or portions of analytical control strategies including reference materials
- Oversight of development and verification / qualification / validation of methods to support in-process, release, characterization analysis, and stability testing of active pharmaceutical ingredient and drug product
- Openly shares technical knowledge and key learning
- Establishes relationships with key business partners
- Workday flexibility and effective at various forms of communication to enable participation in global team interactions
- Effectively guide and oversee external work at collaboration partners
- Demonstrates proficiency at data reporting, interpretation and trending (e.g., Empower chromatography software, and electronic laboratory notebooks)
- Demonstrates good documentation skills with regard to raw data recording and authoring of technical and regulatory documents (e.g., technical reports, data integrity reviews, and submission components)
- Maintain awareness of external environment (industry and regulatory)
At Diverse Tech Services , our focus is on helping people achieve their career goals through the right career opportunities. We truly value our staff. Diverse employees enjoy safe work environments, fair supervision, reliable pay, and even benefits like medical coverage if you need it! Through our client partnerships, Diverse Tech Services helps professionals fulfill their career goals while providing businesses with employees who will assist them in carrying out their plans and managing their processes.
It’s time to join a winning team. Apply today!
For immediate consideration, apply online and contact us for an interview at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] #168894