Application Scientist needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Indianapolis, IN.
The Big Picture – Top Skills Should You Possess:
- We are currently looking for an individual with mammalian/bacterial cell culture & biologics production experience to join the Separations Product Management team
- Will support the research product portfolio as an in-house Applications Scientist. The position works closely with the Product Managers and Applications Scientists on the separations team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- The Applications Scientist creates marketing-led Cell & Gene Therapy / Viral Vector application data and content spanning the Separations portfolio.
- The majority of this role will be in the lab maintaining cell cultures, producing various biologics, and developing novel purification protocols.
- Under minimal supervision, will design experiments, conduct and analyze experiments, prepare data and report out for use in marketing application materials.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree in Biology or related field with four (4) years of experience or MS degree with two (2) years of experience or a Ph.D. with 0 years of experience.
- A strong background in mammalian and bacterial cell culture.
- Support marketing content development efforts.
- Ability to design and execute experiments accurately and independently.
- Generate and provide data for collateral materials.
- Interact with cross-functional teams at multiple locations.
- Ability to translate and convincingly communicate data.
- A progressive, creative thinker, with analytical and problem solving skills, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Bonus Points! Otherwise Known As Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with transfection, viral vector/protein production, and density gradient ultracentrifugation preferred.
Opportunity is Calling, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Angela Holsapple
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.