Job Title: Applications Scientist
Duration: 4 Months (Possibility to Extension)
Location: Indianapolis IN -46268
- A strong background in mammalian and bacterial cell culture.
- Experience with transfection, viral vector/protein production, and density gradient ultracentrifugation preferred.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree in Biology or related field with 4 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. with 0 years of experience.
- Support marketing content development efforts.
- Ability to design and execute experiments accurately and independently.
- Generate and provide data for collateral materials.
- Interact with cross-functional teams at multiple locations.
- Ability to translate and convincingly communicate data.
- A progressive, creative thinker, with analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.