Applications Scientist _ Loveland, CO
Kelly Services is currently seeking an Application Scientist for one of our top clients in Loveland, CO
We are currently looking for an individual with mammalian/bacterial cell culture & biologics production experience to join the Separations Product Management team.
About the Position:
The ideal candidate will be based in Loveland, CO and will support the research product portfolio as an in-house Applications Scientist. The position works closely with the Product Managers and Applications Scientists on the separations team.
The Applications Scientist creates marketing-led Cell & Gene Therapy / Viral Vector application data and content spanning the Separations portfolio. The majority of this role will be in the lab maintaining cell cultures, producing various biologics, and developing novel purification protocols. Under minimal supervision, will design experiments, conduct and analyze experiments, prepare data and report out for use in marketing application materials.
- A strong background in mammalian and bacterial cell culture.
- Experience with transfection, viral vector/protein production, and density gradient ultracentrifugation preferred.
- A minimum of a BS/BA degree in Biology or related field with 4 years of experience or MS degree with 2 years of experience or a Ph.D. with 0 years of experience.
- Support marketing content development efforts.
- Ability to design and execute experiments accurately and independently.
- Generate and provide data for collateral materials.
- Interact with cross-functional teams at multiple locations.
- Ability to translate and convincingly communicate data.
- A progressive, creative thinker, with analytical and problem-solving skills, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. You can email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] with questions.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
•Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Kelly® Science & Clinical is your connection to premier scientific and clinical companies looking to hire talented people just like you. Every day, we match science professionals with dream jobs that fit their skills and interests—it’s the way we think job searching should be. Nearly 100 percent of our science recruiters have a professional background/education in science, so we know a thing or two about the science market and how to get you noticed.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.