As Apprenticeship Technical Liaison (ATL) this position is focused on the daily tactical efforts in our schools and company buildings to ensure we are hitting target passing rates, successfully achieving all certifications and hitting all necessary benchmarks for a Mechatronics & Robotics Apprentice (MRA) to graduate to journey worker and potentially move on to MRA II as an individual contributor - Mechatronics & Robotics Technician. The daily work of the ATL is to work in the schools with technical educational professional, professors and school officials to audit the program, help ensure all learning gaps are closed and ensure foundational skills are solidified before moving on to more rigorous course work. The position is responsible for ensuring the daily wash is updated in Scopesuite with both grades and anecdotal data, handle any/all apprenticeship issues such as pay, PPE, safety concerns and interactions with classes and school accommodations and maintain consistency between cohorts. The ATL is the front line manager responsible for guiding the program based on the alignment requirements for all schools to ensure consistency across the program - regardless of school or location, the same program elements must be delivered, tailored to company's delivery needs and expectations. ATL will report directly to the Sr. Program Manager responsible for multiple cohort nodes.
- Project Management
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary training, human resources, business, mathematics, science, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role with knowledge and experience in human resource management, recruiting and/or business partner functions
- Employee relations and talent assessment experience
- Experience in building cross-functional programs with engineering and technicians/skilled trades
- Program Management experience for large or global programs for human resources and recruiting
- Travel domestically 75% of the time and be present in sites and schools
- Excellent business acumen and an ability to understand a P&L
- Demonstrated achievements in coaching, influencing and problem solving
- Depth of pragmatic experience with compensation planning, negotiation, and implementation
- An ability and desire to own a space, provide thought leadership, and catalyze results
- Strong judgment and employee relations experience with especially with a blended workforce
- Broad experience and specific knowledge of human resource theory, including employee relations, learning, and performance management
- Work experience in the tech industry, especially skilled trades and maintenance
- Vast recruiting experience from both a corporate and agency background is preferred
- Experience with building apprenticeships and working with DOL
- Very strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Very strong facilitation and change management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, intercultural and customer facing skills
- Must be able to work effectively with Operations, Engineering and Maintenance staff and management under minimal supervision
- Ability to act as a coach and consultant within a variety of environments, easily stepping into new situations and building relationships to drive change and improvement
- Excellent communicator with the ability to successfully communicate with a wide range of roles and personalities
- Salary: $80,000-$100,000
- Whitestown, Indiana
- NOTE: travel 75% of the time
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.