What you will do:
Core/Solutions Sales Manager within a defined area of Johnson Controls. Responsible for bookings growth, expanding relationships and wallet share with our existing customers, growing new business and growing and maintaining recurring service bookings and revenues to achieve organizational objectives.
This position will take the lead in growing new customers and accounts by leading the installation and service sales and delivery capabilities in partnership with the sales and delivery teams within the assigned district or branch territory.
How you will do it:
• Responsible for sales plan achievement of assigned geographic area within branch or district
territory of SimplexGrinnell.
• Manage the day-to-day high volume activities of a district or branch sales team ensuring we meet or exceed customer and sales goal expectations.
• Partner with Area Sales Manager to develop sales strategies, negotiate contracts and execute pricing strategy to develop new business and maintain existing business. .
• Review and monitor sales performance, and refine sales strategies as required to ensure employee successfully meets assigned goals and objectives. Reallocate resources to improve overall results as needed.
• Contribute to the development of marketing, customer retention, advertising, pricing, and distribution strategies for the district or branch.
Ensure the sales force receives coaching and training on the technical aspects of the organization’s products and services; on marketing campaigns and sales promotions; and on sales techniques, procedures, and standards that will help them achieve their sales targets.
Create and drive local sales strategy in alignment with enterprise programs and strategies
Build, hire, develop and align a high-performing team
Focus on high level customer (internal and external) networking and drive growth through collaboration and customer success.
Lead all sales activities for the area’s geographic boundary for the fire alarm, security, fire sprinkler and fire suppression businesses.
Grow and retain the recurring revenue base and associated service revenues by directly coaching/mentoring/training sales teams.
Collaborate with other area and nationally based sales leaders to leverage best practices and achieve company objectives in growing the national account customer base...
Develop business plans for the territory including business development strategies, sales staffing, sales market assignments, strategic customer development and industry relations
Direct sales forecasting activities and set performance standards in alignment with assigned objectives.
Conduct regular “ride along” sessions with employees to coach, mentor, and meet with key clients to assist sales representatives with building and strengthening relationships, skills and negotiating and closing new business.
Responsible for administering, communicating and complying with all company policies and procedures, whether formally or informally communicated