Asset Management IT Assistant

TEKsystems, Inc
Published
May 13, 2020
Location
Indianapolis, IN
Category
Job Type

Description

Top Skills:

1) Imaging computers (break/fix, upgrades, hardware repair, etc)
2) Experience with Excel [CSV uploads in to the CMDB(comma delimited file), Know how "fields" are mapped] "I need someone that can do V look ups and pivots in their sleep. There are resources out there that are familiar with CMDBs which is a great profile for this position.
3) Asset management experience (1 year or more is preferred)
4) Work ethic and detail oriented are very important as well

Day to day responsibilities:

  • 70% of the role is going to be imaging machines while the other 30% is going to consist of terminating computers via stock inventory
  • Each new hire needs access and tied to their AWS work-spaces
  • As you are imaging each machine, you are also going to be tagging scanned devices from all Microsoft services
  • There is going to be physical labor tied to this job, so you need to be comfortable carrying 50 pounds
  • You will also be required to respond to tickets. Most of the tickets consist of assigning someone a license to adobe
  • This position will not involve a help desk presence. A lot of your responsibilities will be behind the scenes and not customer facing
  • All of the work is for internal Freedom employees and working together with the tech support life cycle team

About TEKsystems:

We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.

The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.

If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.

Apply
Drop files here browse files ...

Related Jobs

May 7, 2020

Author: