What You Can Expect:
Are you a results-oriented leader with supervisory experience and the ability to motivate others? Are you a RN who is compassionately committed to customer service? If so, we would like to hear from you!
We are an innovative and dynamic Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Assisted Living facility currently looking for a dynamic Registered Nurse / RN to join the management team as our Assistant Director of Nursing. The Assistant Director of Nursing is responsible for assisting our Director of Nursing in planning and directing the functions of the nursing department in accordance with federal, state, and local regulations.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an Assistant Director of Nursing:
- Perform administrative duties such as completing medical forms, reports, evaluations, studies, charting, etc. as necessary
- Ensure that direct nursing care be provided by a licensed nurse, a CNA, and/or a nurse aide trainee qualified to perform the procedure
- Review nurses’ notes to ensure that they are informative and descriptive of the nursing care being provided, that they reflect the resident’s response to the care, and that such care is provided in accordance with the resident’s wishes
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure that medications are being administered as ordered and that treatments are provided as scheduled
- Provide direct nursing care as necessary
- Responsible for weekend management coverage and on-call duties on a rotating basis or as needed.
- Develop and participate in the planning, conducting, and scheduling of timely in-service training classes
Homewood Health Campus
Text One Of Our Recruiters:
Lezley (765) 274-0891
What We're Looking For:
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- State licensed RN
- Five (5) years of healthcare experience including prior experience as a successful Director of Nursing / DON
- Extensive knowledge of state survey process for Long Term Care
- This position requires travel between the campuses
- Must be an effective communicator and team builder
Life At Trilogy:
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!