Vaco Indianapolis has partnered with a Commerical Property Management team to find a Assistant Property Manager!
- The coordination and implementation of portfolio specific tenant outreach programs.
- Develop and maintain working relationships with tenants and decision makers.
- Actively support and implement the Complete Customer Satisfaction program.
- Assure operational compliance (i.e. vendor contract usage, insurance certificate collection, tenant contact review and verification etc.).
- 3RD Party maintenance oversight as it relates to Preventative Maintenance and Work orders for the respective portfolio.
- Coordinate and assure resolution to tenant issues.
- Conduct complete annual property inspection (tenant spaces, vacant spaces and building exterior) of each of the building in your portfolio
- Create and develop property level budgets for each property in respective portfolio
- Regularly review receivable reports and take action when necessary.
- Understand, report and take responsibility for quarterly expense variances in the respective portfolio.
- Work with Regional VP of Asset Management to coordinate and implement asset plans for each property in respective portfolio.
- Collaborate with Regional VP of Asset Management and Regional Operations Manager with the conception and implementation of building/systems overhauls, upgrades, replacements and capital projects.
- Collaborate with Regional VP of Asset Management and Regional Operations Manager to facilitate preparation of five-year capital plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Manager.
- 1- 3 years of experience in commercial property management.
- Possess strong initiative and effective organizational skills.
- Ability to travel to properties in the Indianapolis area.
- Ability to establish and maintain rapport with business community and interact with various levels of professionals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret financial data.
- Previous experience managing and/or working with budgets desired.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Real Estate, Finance, and/or Accounting required.