Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that is improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation is not about another gadget; it is about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There is no room for error. If you are looking for a better place to use your passion and your desire to drive change, this is the place to be. It's an opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential.
We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's largest accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve.
For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. If you get excited about the transforming potential of bringing health care information to the right place, at the right time, to support crucial decisions, welcome to Optum.
Seeking an accomplished marketing expert to partner with product marketing, sales, and business leadership to conceptualize and implement an integrated marketing engagement strategy that will enhance brand awareness, increase market engagement and drive client acquisition, retention and growth.
Responsibilities will include enhancing market awareness and assist with pipeline growth through the development of B2B integrated marketing campaigns, product-specific growth initiatives and results analysis and optimization.
This role will report to the Sr. Director of Integrated Marketing helping to identify, evaluate and shape opportunities while taking the lead on campaign execution and diversification of channel strategies.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Develop marketing engagement plans that develop new sales opportunities while building brand equity among target personas
- Develop and lead the execution of integrated marketing programs to target audiences in alignment with brand, market, and solution categories
- Manage campaign objectives, goals and budget. Accountable for driving to target outcomes within trade media budgets
- Work with business units and product marketing to shape campaign themes
- Participate in annual and ongoing business planning process design
- Build internal relationships to facilitate cross-functional collaboration
- Manage all channels aligned to the campaign including social, web, email and media partners
- Develop and execute strategies for growing engagement with O360 Twitter handle
- Oversee program performance and proactively modify or recommend prospect marketing outreach strategies accordingly. Report out performance to broader team and key stakeholders, including progress toward KPIs
- Build test/learn opportunities within campaign framework. Apply learnings to ongoing marketing strategy evolution
- Effectively manage timelines, budgets and negotiate competing priorities, serving as the escalation point on project-related issues
- Manage media vendor relationships - including building media calendars
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 8+ years Integrated marketing experience
- 4+ years Health industry experience
- Experience targeting C-suite with Payers and/or Providers
- Experience developing and managing complex marketing campaigns
- B2B Marketing experience
- Experience conceptualizing, designing and executing marketing campaigns
- Experience with campaign tracking and metrics management
- Proven experience with demand generation or solution marketing
- Experience with all marketing mediums and disciplines from direct mail, email to intranets and social media
- Solid project management experience within a matrix organization
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience targeting health care Chief Financial Officers
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $94,500 to $171,700. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Associate Director, Integrated Marketing, Marketing, Health Industry, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote