IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
The Product Manager will work to flawlessly manage the over $300 million Draw game product portfolio from conception and product release to ongoing support. Additionally, the Associate Product Manager will assist in the ongoing management of the nearly $1 billion-dollar Scratch-off portfolio.
- Together with internal research team and Corporate product development team, coordinate all new product research and development
- Actively participates in all product development meetings to ensure appropriate balance of game portfolio and launch schedule
- Attend all report-outs of consumer research to understand brand and game perceptions and usage. Reviews all existing segmentation and tracking research to develop consumer insights and growth strategies.
- Work with Marketing department staff to develop product positioning and logos. Provides relevant product content and claims statements for advertising agency briefings, communications and other necessary education
- Maintain a knowledge base with respect to things like Draw game performance across jurisdictions and ongoing industry innovation efforts
- Supports organization in the creation of the annual business plan
- Develop training program for sales team inclusive of in-person presentations and written collateral
- Coordinate with sales and marketing departments to develop retail training materials including content for the monthly retailer newsletter
- Coordinate with the marketing department on development of player education material including how to play videos, website and social media content
- Coordinates with various stakeholders to develop detailed project timelines. Associate Manager must be prepared to provide written and verbal updates on launch activity progress on a regular basis
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading trade publications
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, sales/marketing or related field and/or equivalent years of education and successful work experience
- At least 5 years business experience required, preferably in marketing or product development environment within the consumer product goods industry or similar consumer driven business environment.
- Familiarity with project management and analytics
- In-depth experience of successfully managing a multi-million-dollar product category
- Proven ability to work independently yet thrive in a team environment including the ability to motivate and lead cross functional teams without direct line responsibility
- Effective and creative problem solving and analytic skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as good judgment in the escalation of business challenges
- Computer proficiency in word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to perform under tight deadlines is critical
- Some travel may be required.
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.