The Associate Vice Chancellor for Finance will oversee the financial activities for the IUPUI campus to ensure compliance with IU policy, GAAP, GASB, and other accounting standards such that the financial records are accurate and with integrity.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Provide direction and oversight for the budgeting process at IUPUI for the Vice Chancellor for Finance and Administration.
• Lead and direct the Financial Operations in supporting the financial data and information needs of the Vice Chancellor and Campus Administration for strategic and operational decision-making.
• Serve as a resource for preparing financial analyses for projects at IUPUI.
• Direct the year-end closing activities for IUPUI.
• Monitor cash balances, budget balances, and projections to identify potential problem areas.
• Provide oversight for the daily operations of the IUPUI Budget Office and the IUPUI Office of the Bursar.
• Serve as campus liaison with the University Budget Office and Financial Management Services for budget and financial transactions.