Why work here?
- Has a small family firm feel
- Has been around for 11 years and experienced tremendous growth each year
- Competitive benefits package with dental, vision, and 401k
- Potential for upward mobility
Main Responsibilities of the Audit Senior Accountant:
- Lead the planning, fieldwork and completion of compilations, reviews, and audits
- Serve as point of contact with client on engagements
- Prepare and review financial statements and management letters with minimal supervision
- Relationship building with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to business development of the firm
- Train and mentor staff accountants. Prepare performance reviews at completion of engagements.
- Assist managers and partners with various other projects
Preferred Experience for the Audit Senior Accountant:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA required or currently working toward obtaining
- Previous senior or in-charge accountant experience at a public accounting firm