The Customer Service Representative will be responsible for organizing and handling all client files before finalizing them and sending them off to the BMV for processing. They will provide these solutions by contacting all parties involved with the purchase of the cars in order to obtain all necessary paperwork. In the case that the Auction House attempting to sell the car is having issues with retrieving proper documentation, the expediter will perform the necessary research in order to obtain all the necessary docs. They will be assisting within the File Handler department and processing packages, answering inbound calls and making outbound calls. (60+ each day)
Responsibilities also include communicating with insurance companies and lien holders, preparing packages and payments for vehicle owners, and additional office duties relating to Settlement Package Express (SPE) operations
The candidate must also be computer efficient. They will be required to work with multiple internal systems. They must be able to communicate on the phone and work with data entry at the same time. Experience with Excel, Word and Outlook is required.
Call Volume Metrics:
They will be expected to complete 60 calls/day.
** Each call will be around 3-5 minutes on average.
- Hours: 2-4 week training, 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri
- Regular hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm
- Carpeted,Cubical Environment. Strict Attendance. Business Casual Dress Code. No leggings, no short skirts or dresses. The dress code is very strict as well. Employees can only wear jeans if it is announced for Jean Friday. Managers sit at the end of each of their rows, and will assist with any questions when needed.
The building is newer and is very clean with high ceilings, lots of windows, and is an open floor plan with several cubicles.
Attendance Policy - only allowed a 1 minute grace period. Two 15 minute breaks and one hour lunch. Contractors cannot be more than 1 minute late on each break and lunch also clocking in for the morning. For example; if they clock in the 5-9 system at 9:01 they will get docked an "occurrence point" Need to have less than 4 per month. They will train on this.
- Must Haves:
1. Previous multi-tasking in other jobs - working on dual screens, processing paperwork while communicating with customers on the phone.
2. Proven history of good job tenure. For example; 3-5 years in one job
3. Must be able to handle working in a stressful work environment. Previous experience with this - need to provide example.
4. Knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
5. They need to have held 1+ years in a customer service role. including talking to clients and customers via phone and email.
- In order to be considered the candidate must have at least 1 year of Call Center Experience, administrative or secretarial experience, or even a strong data entry or filing background.
- The ideal candidate has experience demonstrating good organizational skills, experience creating or managing large filing systems, thorough research skills, excellent customer service and telephone communications skills in a customer service, data entry, or administrative position. Basic computer skills required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.