Incredible Bank Compliance Specialist Opportunity with Top 10 Lender - Needed ASAP!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh Raymond
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $50,000 - $110,000
A bit about us:
We're an established, well-respected financial services company comprised of passionate, dedicated professionals. We're one of the Nation's top lenders and we're proud to have been voted one of the top places to work in Indiana. Due to growth, our elite team is looking for a Bank Compliance Specialist to assist in managing compliance risk across our organization. You'll be responsible for administering monitoring programs, evaluating & analyzing data, and driving recommendations to achieve CRA performance, and federal & state regulatory guidelines.
If you're a Bank Compliance Specialist with 3+ years of banking-related compliance experience then please read on...
Why join us?
- One of the Top Companies To Work for in the State!
- Top 10 National Lender!
- Competitive Compensation!
- Great Benefits Package including Medical/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance!
- Generous PTO!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Company Matched 401(k)!
What you'll be doing...
- Support our Chief Compliance Offer to ensure compliance with applicable consumer banking and BSA regulatory requirements by completing compliance testing and quality control reviews using established monitoring procedures to determine effectiveness of internal controls within the business units. This monitoring can include things like, loan and deposit regulations, Home Mortgage Disclosure Act and CRA Data reviews, fair lending analysis, and BSA/AML/OFAC compliance
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports and Compliance Committee materials.
- Complete annual risk-based compliance monitoring according to schedule developed by the Chief Compliance Officer and Compliance Committee to ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies
- Complete evaluation, monitoring and documentation of CRA Performance to stated CRA strategic goals
- Assist in ensuring accuracy of HMDA and CRA data and timely reporting.
- Provide support in scheduling and tracking Community Development service and investment activities through the company’s MPACT program
- Serve as a resource for regulatory matters and compliance related initiatives and responds to questions from business units regarding interpretations of regulatory requirements and applicable guidance
- Support CCO in preparing for and managing Compliance audits and examinations and tracking any noted exceptions to resolution
- Provide recommendations for periodic training in order to address areas of weakness noted, as well as current trends identified by regulatory agencies. Administers annual on-line and in-person Compliance Training program as directed by CCO
- Maintain and enhance your knowledge of regulatory compliance requirements by participating in workshops, webinars, conferences, meetings, and by reading professional literature
What we're looking for...
- 3+ years of banking compliance experience
- CRCM certification is a plus
- Strong working knowledge of lending and deposit operations, consumer protection laws and regulations, and Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering laws and regulations
- Strong working knowledge of bank operations and banking policies and procedures
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.