Job # : 151067
Title : Bilingual Corporate Receptionist
Location : Indianapolis, IN.
Salary Range : Up to $14.00/hr.
Position : Administrative
Diverse Staffing is currently accepting resumes for Bilingual Employee Services Coordinator. This position is an internal opportunity and you will work at our corporate office located on the northwest side of Indianapolis, IN. Hourly salary for this position is up to $14.00/hr. and you will report to work between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday.
The Bilingual Employee Services Coordinator is responsible performing general office clerical work, which includes customer service, basic work processing, data entry, filing and organizing.
The following represents the essential job functions but is not intended to be fully inclusive of additional job responsibilities that may be assigned by your supervisor as needed.
- Answering incoming calls with multiple lines
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Scanning documents
- Greeting and assisting guests
- Sorting and distributing office mail
- Assists in tidiness of kitchen and conference rooms throughout the day, and reports all
- Housekeeping or office management issues to department leader.
- Ordering office supplies
- Running dishwasher as needed
- Assisting with additional Human Resource tasks as needed
It's time to join a winning team! Appy at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job Order ID: 151067
Candidates must meet the following minimum job requirements to be deemed qualified for the position:
- Adaptable and willing to learn new things
- Proven communication skills: able to convey one’s message in a clear, concise and professional manner, considering one’s audience, in all forms of media (i.e. voicemail, phone, email, face-to-face) and handles conflicts and disagreements constructively
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact in a respectful manner with a diverse population of colleagues, clients, and job applicants; leveraging active listening skills and paying attention to cues from reading their audience
- Proficient multi-tasking capabilities; able to prioritize multiple responsibilities, software and business processes while remaining compliant with policies and delivering against deadlines
- Strong attention to detail; demonstrating attentiveness to all aspects of a task or process, alert and accurate
- Proven ability to arrive on time each morning, and regular attendance at work.
- Professional appearance; grooming and dress consistent with desired corporate image.
The following represents additional preferred skills, competencies, experiences for consideration:
- Problem solving skills
- Bilingual skills are a plus
- Prior experience managing the front reception area of a professional office environment
- Prior experience working with private, confidential information
Diverse Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or other protected status. Diverse Staffing is committed to providing jobs for veterans transitioning to civilian life. INDLP
Job Type : Permanent
Post Date : 05/11/2020