Aerotek is hiring for a Bilingual HR Generalist for a distribution center in Brownsburg, IN.
This position is responsible for delivering all aspects of recruiting success throughout the organization, including exempt, non-exempt office and warehouse hourly hiring. This person will develop plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas and play a major role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent and reducing attrition.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage internal recruitment processes.
* Manage recruitment in an efficient way, minimizing the time to fill window.
* Lead the recruitment and interviewing plan for open positions.
* Work with hiring managers on present and future recruitment needs.
* Develop a pool of qualified candidates for future openings.
* Utilize the Internet to search for candidates.
* Attend employment fairs to create recognition of the company and an awareness of opportunities.
* Perform background and reference checks on all candidates.
* Keep candidates/applicants aware of their status in a timely manner.
* Conduct and/or assists in conducting new employee orientations.
* Presents our company as an "employer of choice through interactions with public and recruiting sources.
* Perform other related recruiting jobs and a variety of HR Generalist roles to support Associate Relations
Must be flexible to work outside of 8am-5pm.
- 2 years of HR Experience
- Bilingual Spanish
- 2+ years of recruiting experience
- Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred
Please apply directly to posting for consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.