Ref ID: 01410-9502172681
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $21.75 to $26.50 hourly
Great opportunity for an ambitious Human Resource Manager who is seeking a challenging and rewarding career path. OfficeTeam is currently staffing for a fast growing company located in the Lawrence area, who is seeking an exceptional HR Manager to build and oversee their HR department. The right Human Resource Manager for this company will be someone who is self-driven, has notable work, and proactive. This position does require BILINGUAL Spanish & English skills.
The Human Resources Manager will have the following job functions:
- Develops, recommends and implements personnel policies and procedures
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports, and company organization chart
- Works with employees and supervisors to research and resolve employee relations issues
- Assists in developing and delivering supervisory-skills and human resources-related training modules and assists in conducting training programs
- Oversees the daily functions of the Human Resources Department.
- Develops human resources policies and procedures. Communicates policies and procedures company-wide; providing training on implementation and ongoing compliance.
- Recruits, interviews and hires new staff members using various job websites.
- Creates, maintains and audits staff files according to state and federal regulations, including I-9’s, Voluntary Self Identification Forms, Live Scans, etc.
- Manages staff benefits, including worker’s compensation.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state local laws
- Manages all employee relations’ issues and documentation, which include counseling, terminations, performance improvement plans (PIP), exit interviews, etc.
- Processes employee staff verification letters, wage garnishments, EDD claims, unemployment claims, etc.