BIM MANAGER – INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Delta Construction Partners is a national executive search firm for the nation’s premier Electrical and Mechanical industry professionals. Delta has been retained by a confidential client to conduct a search for the position of BIM Manager in Indianapolis, Indiana.
BIM Manager Compensation & Benefits
Total compensation for the BIM Manager in Indianapolis, IN is between $80,000 and $100,000 depending on experience and may be more than this range for candidates with exceptional experience and successful history of performance.
- Great health benefits
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bonus based on performance
BIM Manager Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage and oversee up to 20 direct reports
- Utilize Revit software to design electrical construction projects
- Work with internal/external personnel to ensure project status meets deadlines
- Communicate job progress with management as required
BIM Manager Qualifications
- Must be local to the Indianapolis market
- Experience with design build projects
- Industry experience to include commercial, mission critical, industrial, healthcare and office space
- Advanced knowledge of Revit software
- Culturally progressive, proactive and well rounded
Please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for immediate consideration, or call (727) 258-0282 for more information.
To view a full list of job openings, please visit www.deltaconstructionpartners.com/careerportal/#/jobs