Eurofins Scientific is an international life sciences company which provides a unique range of analytical testing services to clients across multiple industries. The Group believes it is the world leader in food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services. It is also one of the global independent market leaders in certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. In addition, Eurofins is one of the key emerging players in specialty clinical diagnostic testing in Europe and the USA.
Group's key figures are approx. 3 billion Euros turnover, 400 laboratories across 44 countries and more than 35.000 staff.
The successful candidate will possess the experience or develop the skills to:
- Prepare and analyze different LC-MS samples (including biological samples) according to applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist in the development of bioanalytical methods using LC-MS platforms
- Accurately document experimental procedures and results in electronic lab notebook (eLN) and other systems as appropriate
- BS in analytical chemistry, physical science, or a related field
- Demonstrated proficiency in a laboratory setting
- Works effectively with others in a team setting
- Strong hands-on experimental skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and time/task management skills
- Additional skills and experience that will be beneficial:
- Experience with biological sample preparation and peptide analysis using LC and mass spectrometry is highly desirable
- Experience on Waters HPLC and Q-TOF instrument is beneficial
- Technical proficiency in operation and troubleshooting of analytical instrumentation including chromatography and mass spectrometry
Position is full-time, M-F 8a.m.-5p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living in a commutable distance to Indianapolis, IN are encouraged to apply.
What we Offer:
Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
Life and disability insurance
401(k) with company match
Paid vacation and holidays
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.