- Perform cell-based bioassays and surrogate bioassays such as ligand-binding ELISA assays in plate based format in a GMP environment
- Perform qualification and transfer of analytical test methods in GMP environment
- Document laboratory work in notebooks/eNotebooks and log books, perform data integrity checks, data verification reviews, and communicate final results through electronic systems
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
- Experience with reporter-gene assay, cell biology skills such as cell culturing, cell counting, cell banking; GMP quality system and lab operations experience; Waters NG8, SoftMax familiarity
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Effective communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with internal and external clients, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
- Bachelor's degree in biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Indianapolis, Indiana are encouraged to apply.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Professional Scientific Services ® (PSS) is a global, award-winning insourcing solution that places our people at our clients' site dedicated to running and managing laboratory services while eliminating headcount, co-employment and project-management worries.
We infuse our 55-year track record of scientific and laboratory operations expertise, as well as HR and great place to work best practices, to recruit, hire, train and manage highly qualified scientists to perform laboratory services using our client's quality systems and equipment.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.eurofinsus.com .
Eurofins is a M/F, Disabled, and Veteran Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.