Delta Faucet Company (“DFC”) has an outstanding opportunity for a Brand Protection Manager within our growing eCommerce segment!
The Brand Protection Manager builds a strategic vision for protecting the go-to-market strategies behind the Brizo and Delta brands. In this role, the Brand Protection Manager will lead the Brand Protection team and collaborate with multiple areas of the business to ensure DFC’s products are accurately represented across all sales channels. This role is critical for DFC’s future vision!
As a complex and continually evolving area of the organization, the Brand Protection Manager should quickly adapt to change, wrestle with ambiguity and maintain high ethical and legal standards for the organization. This role should understand DFC’s brands, sales channels, and customers, in order to build a strong strategy and future vision. This role will be the subject matter authority and innovator within the brand protection space, including expertise with minimum advertising price policies and ensuring distribution partners adhere to sales and redistribution guidelines. This role will lead the Brand Protection team
Principal Accountabilities Include:
- Provide leadership and oversight for the Brand Protection Team to ensure enforcement practices and standards are maintained at the highest levels
- Lead strategic vision and execution of DFC Minimum Advertised Price Policies, Distribution Policies, Quality Control Program etc. with integrity
- Review and vet websites and marketplaces for authorization to sell DFC products
- Work closely with internal legal business partners and outside counsel to uphold anti-trust legislation and standards
- Act as a leader with a vision to educate the organization on the complexities of the brand protection efforts
- Communicate with customers, agencies and internal business partners to implement the policies, drive behavior change, and provide continuous education/training across the organization
- Recommend improvements to strategy, policies and monitoring activities to continually evolve to achieve industry-leading outcomes
- Partner closely with DFC Brand and Channel leaders to align policies with standards and expectations
- Collaborate with other Masco Business Units within the same space
- Ability to quickly adapt and change to a continuously evolving market
- Utilize critical metrics to measure the efficiency of the Brand Protection program and seek for best-in-industry metrics
- Prepare budgets and monitor spending in accordance with both department and Finance requirements.
- Manage strategic vendor relationships
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE/SKILLS:
The candidate will have a B.S. in a business, marketing or related field and 3+ years of experience in a related industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Candidate should have excellent written and verbal communication skills and possess the ability to work within a fast-paced, often changing environment. The ideal candidate will be organized and utilize processes to drive for results. The candidate should be able to clearly and effectively communicate with confidence at all levels of the organization, as well as possess in-depth knowledge of current and emerging brand protection techniques. The candidate should be a strategic problem-solver that can enable resources to get results against business objectives.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION:
At Delta Faucet Company, we view diversity as a mosaic of thoughts and perspectives that come from people’s varied cultural backgrounds, experiences, education, career paths and other influences that make each of us unique. For us, inclusion means welcoming differing opinions, collaborating, allowing people to come to work as who they are and recognizing everyone’s contributions. We know that in a diverse, inclusive company, ideas flow freely, all voices are heard, and all perspectives are valued. Delta Faucet Company continuously strives to be this kind of organization. Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) supports our inherent values, makes us more relevant to customers and consumers and encourages innovation. It is not a goal or a program; it is a vital ingredient in our formula for success and a key to our future growth.
Delta Faucet Company
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.