Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we’re always looking for ways to improve, enhance and adapt in an ever-changing marketplace. Your years of experience and dedication to finding better, more efficient ways to do business are what we need to keep us moving forward. As the Business Analyst, you will be instrumental in helping us deliver the world-class solutions our clients require. XPO was ranked as the #1 North American logistics company according to Transport Topics and named among the most admired companies in the world by Fortune Magazine. If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a company that’s clearly going places, join us at XPO.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Manage the customer process for the information systems component of the company’s business
- Complete project and change management initiatives
- Foster and maintain ongoing client relationships
- Write specifications for new development and system enhancements
- Perform integrated quality assurance testing and configuration of systems
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- Implementation and support experience with web-based applications and ERP
- Experience with business applications, such as LPS 2000, ConnectShip, ChainLink, i2s Transportation Suite and Logility Voyager
- Experience with formal project management practices
- Expertise and experience in at least one of the following business disciplines: supply chain management, warehousing, transportation or distribution
- Knowledge of formal systems development methodologies
- Thorough understanding of current information system technologies, including client/server, relational databases, web-based systems and object-oriented design
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master’s degree
- 5 years of experience with WMS development and implementation
- Oracle SQL programming experience
- Availability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Exceed 4000 experience
- Excellent planning, client support, communication and organizational skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.