One of our premier clients is in search for a Change Management Analyst. This Analyst is responsible for contributing to Change Management processes and ensuring those that participate adhere to those processes. The position will focus on core IT Change Management processes and functions including but not limited to: Configuration Management, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Event Management, and Request Fulfillment.
ESSENTIAL capabilities AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Engagement with various IT departments in which to best assess change requests
- Processes, evaluates, and conducts analysis on change requests for potential impacts and collisions prior to implementation.
- Facilitates and coordinates with cross-functional technical teams to deliver valuable and effective results.
- Contributes to Change and Configuration Management Process and tooling backlog.
- Facilitates, coordinates Change Advisory Board.
- Contributes to adherence of Change Management processes with the various IT process participants.
- Supports delivery of trusted and reliable Forward Schedule of Change to IT and the Business.
- Contributes as a change management trusted partner and liaison between IT and the Business.
- Contributes to continual improvement on processes and delivers outcomes to align with the strategy of change management.
- Solid understanding of the Change and Configuration Management Processes and business's compliance requirements for Change and Configuration Management.
- An advocate to those that participate in change management processes by providing guidance and reference material that support best practices in change management.
- Ability to work individually and within a team environment.
- Ability in which to effectively communicate in writing or verbally.
- Collaboration with other IT teams and various business areas to continually improve related service offerings from a change management perspective.
- Believes in the betterment of those around them. Shares knowledge freely amongst teammates, peers, process participants, and stakeholders. Willingness to be a teacher of others.
- Proactively identifies and communicates opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of Change and Configuration Management to leadership.
- Engages and has a good understanding of toolset used with change management processes (e.g. Cherwell, MIR3, Traverse, Tripwire, and ADDM) as appropriate.
- Participates in projects and contributes to project tasks as required.
- Coordinates between Change and Configuration Management, Service Desk, IT staff, Leadership and Customers to ensure accurate and appropriate decisions and actions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, preferred. (Or a minimum of 5 years relevant work experience equivalency, required)
- At least five years of related Information Technology experience (required)
- Previous experience working in a change management analyst role
- Contributed to change management policies, process, and workflow
- ITIL Foundations Certification (preferred)
- Specific experience within any of the following is preferred: Agile, Lean and/or Six Sigma, ASQ Standards, ISO-9000, Scrum Master, IT Architecture, software development, database development, programming, or operating systems, required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.