Change Management Consultant
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated Organizational Change Management Consultant for our client based in Indianapolis, IN 46206.
Title: Organizational Change Management Consultant
Location: Indianapolis, IN 46206
Expected Duration: 06 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on performance of the candidate and client needs
The ideal candidate must possess experience leading OCM in large, complex projects as well as experience building and managing high-performing teams. Ten years of experience in change management and/or project management as well as knowledge and experience with Prosci principles, methodologies and tools are strongly preferred.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Design, develop, implement and manage change deliverables that will enable impacted users to successfully transition from their current state to a future state.
* Has an extensive level of change management experience, and is responsible for leading all aspect of a change management program.
* Engages with senior leadership and executives to gain buy-in, and in some cases, will also manage other change management practitioners.
* Will work to drive higher proficiency and faster adoption of changes impacting internal and external audiences to ensure optimal results are achieved.
* Plays a key role in ensuring and driving critical activities (change initiatives) to meet business and program objectives.
* Create change management strategy
* Identify, analyze, prepare risk mitigation tactics
* Identify and manage anticipated resistance
* Support communication efforts
* Support training efforts
* Support and engage senior leaders
* Integrate change management activities into project plan
* Evaluate and ensure user readiness
* Prepare the impacted audience to execute their job successfully in the new environment by building required knowledge and skills
* Work with change management team to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
* Identify and align the audiences impacted by the integration and changes
* Identify and articulate the change and impact of the change from a people, process, policy, and systems perspective across stakeholders
* Ensure that information is communicated to impacted audiences throughout the duration of the program
* Manage stakeholders
* Track and report issues
* Define and measure success metrics and monitor change progress
Skills and Qualifications:
* A solid understanding of how people go through change and the change process
* A successful, proven track record with large-scale organizational change efforts
* Demonstrated leadership and pro-active thinking
* Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
* Strategic and tactical thinking, with focused attention on details, results and execution
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 117481 when responding to this ad.