Job Title: Deployment Coordinator (REMOTE)
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Wilmington, DE 19850
Job Description / Capsule
· Finance has a clear vision to become trusted partners, creating value and leading change. As such, Finance has a pivotal role to play in shaping our long-term financial health, partnering to deliver great results through insight, delivering excellence in financial operations and safeguarding Organization’s assets and reputation.
· In Finance Transformation, we support this ambition by being trusted partners for change excellence and building long-term capabilities to make us future-fit. This is where you could come in. Working in Finance Transformation is fast-paced, dynamic and challenging. We are looking for people who want to seize the opportunity to take an exciting step in their personal development journey and play a fundamental part of delivering a world-class finance organisation.
· Regional Deployment Co-ordinator for a global manufacturing accounting project, where the key objective is to improve and standardise the end-to-end manufacturing accounting processes, delivering more granular level of details to enable better decision making.
· As the Regional Deployment Co-ordinator, you’ll be using your communication skills to work between key stakeholders, team members and external partners to ensure the successful delivery of the project roadmap and its deliverables.
· To be successful candidates will need to have experience in global transformation programmes, influencing capabilities, change management capability, solid working knowledge of SAP & BI and ability to co-ordinate a team.