NWN Corporation is an established leader in technology-enabled services, transforming the customer experience for commercial, enterprise and public sector organizations through its solution-as-a-service platform. With over 1,300 customers throughout the U.S., NWN provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions.
NWN is looking for a Senior Solution Engineer to join our team in the East Coast. This is a remote position with occasional onsite visits. This position is full time with full benefits.
The scope of essential job responsibilities includes but is not limited to:
- Supporting and maintaining our client's enterprise networks. The Engineer will act as the technical lead for assigned clients. In addition, the Engineer will work with the client to ensure managed devices conform to NWN's Best Practices Framework for managing and supporting enterprise networks.
- Work with and master many enterprise networking products from the following vendors: Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, and third party Cisco voice partners.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise for their managed customers.
- Candidates must be able to effectively work in a team environment and manage their time independently.
- Candidates must have strong interpersonal as well as analytical troubleshooting skills. Strong communications skills and the ability to multitask are essential.
- Availability for after-hours support as needed is a requirement.
- Schedule on-site visits when necessary in accordance with the customer contract.