A well-established, growing engineering firm, with a location in the area, is looking for a Professional Civil Engineer. They work hard to ensure projects are planned, designed, and managed to meet not only our high expectations but to exceed our clients' goals as well. They have a work hard/play hard mentality & we invest in all of our employees.
They are looking to add a Civil Engineer to their growing Engineering team.
***Our client is not able to provide Visa Sponsorship at this time***
What you will be doing:
- Utilizing Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports, and other project-related documents
- Prepare pressurized system modeling for various water and wastewater projects
- Conduct roadway and drainage analysis/design
- Residential, Municipal, and Commercial site development
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Civil Engineering design and site development
- Strong organizational skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, ability to problem solve
- Software experience with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation, and other applicable engineer design tools
- P.E. is preferred but would consider a strong E.I.T who can obtain their P.E. within 12 months
APPLY NOW for immediate consideration! We are looking forward to receiving your resume & learning more about your skillset and background. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-307-5512 or via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.