Provides secretarial support for the Americanism Division. Performs general administrative secretarial duties which may include drafting meeting minutes, meeting preparations, basic accounting, recordkeeping, filing, telephone and receipt of mail. May occasionally draft replies on routine matters for signature. May provide secretarial support for commission or committee(s), and for assigned segment(s) of the annual national Combined Americanism Conference.
1. Organizes electronic division files into a standardized hierarchy and maintains that organization.
2. Scans documents into electronic format for electronic files.
3. Performs data entry as assigned.
4. Performs proofreading of various documents, newsletters, brochures, flyers, manuals, reports, etc.
5. Prepares shipping orders, requests for purchase, check requests, invoices, credit slips and expense reports as assigned
6. Makes copies, compiles materials and assembles packets of various materials for meetings and conferences.
7. Assists with budget development and tracking as assigned.
8. Maintains and ships inventory of program items as assigned.
9. Tracks and develops annual volunteer schedule for national convention exhibit booth.
10. Oversees ticket processing for annual National Chaplains Breakfast.
11. Provides occasional receptionist coverage at the front desk of National Headquarters, to include operating multi-line telephone, channeling incoming calls, monitoring building access vis buzz-in lock release, greeting and assisting visitors.
12. May be asked to take and transcribe meeting minutes.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.