Raphael Health Center is a unique, faith-based federally qualified health center nestled in the heart of the near north side of Indianapolis. Services that are provided include Medical, Dental, Optometry, and Behavioral Health along with partnerships throughout the community to assist our patients in all aspects of their lives. Our mission is to provide community-based, full service health care of the highest quality with respect and dignity for all people including the undeserved and uninsured within a setting that shares the love and healing of Jesus Christ.
The Clinical Operations Manager plays a key role by overseeing all of the day-to-day operations of the medical clinic working with the Medical Director ensuring staff compliance with set standards and provide support to all clinic staff for assistance with internal policies and procedures. Other tasks and responsibilities include:
· Work closely with the providers, clinical team, and leadership team in the coordination of patient care to ensure day-to-day clinical operations are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
· Provide supervisory leadership and clinical support to the clinical support staff (Medical Assistants and Licensed Practical Nurses) and other enabling support service staff. This position has approximately 25 direct reports.
· Act as a liaison between all departments of clinic, including medical, behavioral, dental, optometry, and enabling services to support leadership team initiatives and cohesiveness among the departments.
· Assist with hiring, orientation, training and coaching of all clinical staff.
· Collaborate with the management team on efforts to build and maintain effective clinic workflow and schedule to ensure productivity standards are met.
· Work in conjunction with the Quality Improvement Coordinator to collect clinic performance and quality metrics and produce reports for management.