This Jobot Job is hosted by: Eli Mandelbaum
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $75,000 - $100,000
A bit about us:
We were established over 50 years ago. We specialized in Construction Management, General Contracting, and Design/Build Project Delivery Methods. The Superintendent is responsible for our project commitments and promoting the interest is all matters at all times.
Why join us?
People join this General Contractor for career growth, the opportunity to build meaningful projects and to expand the impact they have.
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Equity Package!
- PTO & Holidays
Is your background a fit? Apply if you meet these criteria:
- Organize & support the project team
- Manage owner, designer, subcontractor vendor relationships
- Establish & monitor administrative procedures for the project
- Manage & drive the project schedule
- Establish budget & control costs
- Provide scheduling, financial, & other project reporting
- Administer subcontracts, purchase orders, etc.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
We are currently seeking a Construction Project Manager with a passion for commercial construction to join our team in the Indianapolis office. The primary responsibility of this position is to manage and drive projects to successful completion through a safe work environment, quality construction, effective LEAN planning & scheduling, cost management, collaboration with project stakeholders, and superior customer service.
- 5 + years of commercial construction experience (including Healthcare, Higher Education, Science & Technology, Industrial, Aviation)
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree. Civil Engineering/Construction Management or related field preferred.
- Excellent leadership, organizational, communication, and problem solving skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.